The prequel to Lonesome Dove. It did not dissapoint one bit. I look forward to the next 2 parts.
Anybody else catch it?
The prequel to Lonesome Dove. It did not dissapoint one bit. I look forward to the next 2 parts.
Anybody else catch it?
It actually was very much like the book which is unusual .
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
If you like to read the whole Lonesome Dove series is great . Lonesome Dove , Dead Man's Walk and Comanche Moon . In the Lonesome Dove movie Gus and Woodrow are played by Robert Duvall and Tommy Lee Jones , perfect casting .
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
I liked seeing Kilmer in it. Good fit, or so I thought.
Where's your God now?
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]
[img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]
yeah, Kilmer did great. I'm looking forward to tomorrow and wednesday night.
what time and channel does it come on?
GO VOLS
Don't forget Streets of Laredo.
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
Bookmarks